Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Life Lately

Life has been busy lately...so busy that I haven't had time to even blog about it. 
 So here is my attempt to get everything caught up in ONE blog post. :) 
 Here's what I've been up to the past few weeks: 

1. Lots and lots of photo sessions: I had eight in November, which is the most I've ever had in one month!! If you're interested in seeing them you can visit my page here...otherwise, I'll just post three little pictures here! :)
And one of my customers was too sweet to send me a thank you card and a TIP in the mail!!! (and before she ever saw all her photos!) I've never gotten a tip before so I was jumping up and down with excitement!! It feels so good to be appreciated!!

 2. MEMPHIS: CV and I (and Paisley) took a weekend road trip down to Memphis a few weeks ago.

We got together with my family, gave the kiddos some presents, went to my nieces last soccer game, ate delicious BBQ, went to the Grizzles game. I even got a picture with Mike Miller!!!! :)
One nice picture of Austin while at the soccer game! :)


Mike Miller!!
(He's super tall...and I'm super short...incase you were wondering!)

 3. THANKSGIVING: We spent thanksgiving with a bunch of wonderful people.
CV and I both don't have parents who live close by, so another family took us in....for the third year in a row! :)  It was a day filled of fun, love and food...and playing pool in their basement! :)

 4. FRIENDS: My girl Erin was in town for the holiday, so I drove an hour up to Dayton, Ohio to met her and my friend Jess for dinner! I'm so happy I got to see them and catch up!
I also got to spend a fun night with some other friends during a game night...there were lots of people there, but I only walked away with one picture. (And yes, I'm wearing a sweatshirt!)

5. PAISLEY - Even though life has been busy, I always have time to spend with Paisley. Paisley-snuggling is my #1 favorite thing to do. (Tied for first with snuggling with the hubby!) :)

Well, I left a lot of details out...but that basically sums up the last few weeks!
Hope everyone had a fabulous thanksgiving holiday and are staying warm this snowy week!! :)

11 comments:

P!nky said...

So much fun stuff going on, love all your pictures, you are really talented!

So sweet of a family to take you in, that's so wonderful.

Kayla MKOY said...

Paisley is SO darn cute. I love all of these shots, especially the family in the leaves! Great job, Jax!

Jordon said...

We love Grizzlies games! I forgot you were from Memphis!

Pamela said...

Busy, busy! You're doing a wonderful job with your photography!! Love that cute picture of Paisley in the covers!!

Brittany said...

That's exciting you got a tip! It certainly looks like you deserve it - I love your pictures! Memphis is one of my favorite places! The BBQ is to die for and I love the Grizzlies! Tony Allen is my favorite.

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

You take gorgeous photos! Would love a post on tips and tricks!

alexa mendi said...

Awesome article! I have gradually become fan of your article and would like to suggest putting some new updates to make it more effective.
Automatic pool covers

Megan C said...

Love your photography! What equipment and editing software do you use?

Erica M. said...

Your photography is great! And that last picture of Paisley is adorable.

Allison said...

I have loved seeing all your pictures on your facebook page. That maternity session was precious. Good job girl! :)

Maddie~The Whimsy One said...

love your photos! and you look like you have been about as busy as we have!