Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Chocolate Passion Bowl

Just wanted to share these pics from the dessert I made on Thanksgiving! :)
I usually make a pumpkin pie every year, but since there were already a million pumpkin desserts going around I decided to make this chocolate raspberry trifle that I made one summer day...three years ago!

Can you believe I haven't made this dessert in THREE years!!
I don't know what I was thinking...
...but I've got my head on straight now and will be making this little treat more regularly!


If you're looking for a delicous, easy, (and beautiful) dessert to make at your next party (or next craving)...this is the one!!


Happy Tuesday everyone...be back soon with my Thanksgiving weekend recap! :)

3 comments:

Meg Doherty said...

Holy cow - this could not look any better! All of my favorite things in one place here!

Becca Moss said...

Oh golly. I need this. Mmmm this makes me feel like I'm starving!

Shelley – Little Midwest Ramblings said...

yum this looks delish! definitely going to try this for a holiday party i have next weekend.