Monday, April 28, 2014

Friends and Clams

My friend Stephanie came into town from Memphis over the weekend to visit!!

I don't have time to dish on all the details from the weekend, but I will share some pictures and the main points of the weekend!! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, we went to the 21C rooftop bar for drinks...followed by a delicious dinner at Nada downtown. 
I wasn't that impressed with the rooftop bar...but the meal at Nada never disappoints.

Saturday, we spent the entire day at our friends third annual Clambake!
We drank. Ate. Played Bochee ball. And had a super fabulous time.
 Weird boys.
 Sunday, we had brunch, walked the Nature Preserve walking trail by my house, ate lots of chips and dip...and then took Steph back to the airport! :(
It was a great little weekend and I hope everyone had the same!! :)

5 comments:

P!nky said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend with friends.

Sarah Tucker said...

No weekend can be bad when you eat lots of chips and dips!

Katie said...

Fun!! I haven't heard great things about the restaurant or bar at 21c so that's a little disappointing. But totally agree that Nada never disappoints!

Erin LFF said...

So glad you had a fun weekend and your friend was in town!! Confession time... I've never eaten at Nada!

Brianne Bracco said...

So much fun! Pretty sure if we got together for some BBQ fun, it would be epic ;) Just sayin...