Wednesday, May 28, 2014

500 Miles to Memphis

Happy (late) Memorial Day weekend!
I spent my weekend in Memphis with friends, family, and lots of food.

Here's a lil recap:
Friday - Drove 500 miles to Memphis...(that's 7 hours for those who are counting!)...hung out with my family, encouraged my 6 year old niece do 400 jumping jacks...she did, (I did 100 jumping jacks if anyone wanted to know), CV grilled out and we all had dinner together. Then, we drove downtown to meet up with friends for a drink!
Here we are outside of the Tennessee Brewery.

Saturday - My nieces 6th birthday party...pool party with my favorite people ever...grilled out...had dinner at Rizzo's for a friends birthday (if you haven't eaten there....you should!!!), 
and out downtown for dancing and drinks.
Here's a pic from my niece's party:

Sunday - Breakfast with my mom...and hitting the road back to Cincinnati.

A very short, but needed Memphis weekend! :)

4 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

Sounds like a busy, but great weekend. I have never been to Memphis I have heard it is a great city!!!

Alyssa said...

I'm so glad you were able to go to the brewery!!! anddd I'm glad you had a great weekend :)

Erin LFF said...

We roadtripped over the long weekend too! UGH- I hope your traffic wasn't as bad as ours was! Glad you had a good time in Memphis :)

Anne said...

Sounds like it was worth the drive! Nice.