Thursday, May 15, 2014

Backyard Zoo

You know you've moved into the suburbs when...
there are deer in your neighborhood every day.
Over the last week, we had deer in our backyard...along with 4 bunnies and an opossum. 
 Paisley ran after the opossum when she saw it...until they were standing inches apart...
and the opossum smacked Paisley in the face then ran off!!!
 So I tend to stay clear of these wild animals....you never know what they will do. (Although if I ever get the chance, I will at least TRY to catch one of these bunnies!)
So I gave this deer her distance...and watched her eat grass and enjoy the yard, until she decided to go find her friends.

Hope you enjoyed my random blog of the day!
See ya next time! :)

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love watching deer! They're so pretty!

Brittany said...

Haha! These pictures are awesome! I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but I'm from Lebanon and there were always plenty of deer in our yard. Now that I moved to downtown Indianapolis, I never see any animals anymore and when I do, I'm so worried about them being in the city.

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Love it! We have bunnies in our yard regularly, but seeing a deer in this town is pretty rare! Now, where my parents live, completely normal. My dad always used to tell me, "Watch out for deer," when I'd drive anywhere at night.

Ericka said...

Beautiful photos! We just had a opossum in our yard about a month ago too. Admiral ran right up to it and then didn't know what to do when it just stood there and snarled/hissed at him! haha. And then about a week and a half ago, he got sprayed by a skunk in our backyard! It was night time, so we didn't see it (and have never seen it), but it was there!

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

This is awesome! I live in the country and always miss seeing the actual deer itself but they sure leave plenty of tracks all over my back yard!