Monday, May 19, 2014

Lately...

Lately...
CV and I attended a wedding for my beautiful friend Sara on Saturday night...
I wish I had more pictures from this wedding, but I put down my camera and enjoyed the night.
The wedding was at Cincinnati Memorial Hall and was an absolutely perfect wedding.
And the night before...we toasted the bride and groom at a little gathering at their house!
I'm soooo happy for my friend Sara!! xoxoxo!!!
 In other news....CV and I bought some patio furniture for our house...
Turning these boxes into...
 These reclining patio chairs and side table!!! 
I just love our new furniture. (Pics of the house to come, I promise!)
Other than weddings, house stuff and taking 100's of photos at photo-sessions....I've just been lovin' on my pup and hubby!! 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! :)

7 comments:

P!nky said...

LOVE your dress! Yellow is such a great color, that few can wear. YOu look fabulous!

YAY patio furniture!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Love the yellow dress! It's a great color on you!

Pamela said...

Love the yellow dress on you!!

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Ohh new patio furniture is fun! And agree with everyone else that yellow is your color!

Sarah Tucker said...

I love when I just put my phone down and enjoy weddings! I almost always forget to take pictures now!

Kayla MKOY said...

AH you know I LOVE that yellow dress you wore!! :) so cute....and I'm sorry, is that RECLINING patio furniture!!?! Love!!

Ericka said...

Love those patio chairs!! Super cute and they look comfy too.