Friday, May 30, 2014

May Goals Completed

Did I complete my MAY GOALS
Let's see:

May Goals:
+ Photograph 7 photo sessions: Completed (See some of them here!)
+ Photograph 1 wedding: Completed (I am actually photographing it today...as in RIGHT NOW!)
+ Book at least two future photography sessions: Completed
+ Get my hair cut: Completed...just a little trim
+ Get a massage...FAIL...hopefully I will get one this weekend
+ Attend my nieces 6th birthday party: Completed

Now as far as my Health Goals, I wasn't that successful
In fact, lets not even talk about it. Tomorrow is another month, right???


6 comments:

Meredith said...

WOW, great job!! My list did not get completed, major one: get my kitchen redo complete was a total FAIL. LOL oh well, there's always June. ;)

Kayla MKOY said...

Yes tomorrow is a new month ;) you've been a busy little bee with photography girl! I've loved seeing all your sneak peeks, etc!!

Erin LFF said...

Well technically SUNDAY is a new month.... ;)

Ericka said...

Way to go on your May goals! You can always start the health goals again tomorrow :)

Mary said...

Nice job!!

Anne said...

This sounds like a mighty successful month in a lot of ways... and like you deserve that massage in June.

Loved being one of your photo sessions! Now I need to make a June goal of getting some prints done up though :)