Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals + May Books


MAY GOALS:
+ Photograph 7 photo sessions
+ Photograph 1 wedding
+ Book at least two future photography sessions
+ Get my hair cut
+ Get a massage
+ Visit friends and family in Memphis
+ Attend my nieces birthday party
+ Attend my friend’s wedding
+ There are lots of things on my home goal list...but I'll save that for later!

And I'm linking up with Erin and Kristin for my Health/Fitness Goals for their #4weeksfit challenge:

HEALTH GOALS:
+ No Sweets for the entire month (this is going to be hard!!)
+ Take A multi-vitamin every day
+ Drink at least 2 spinach smoothies a week 
+ Go running 5 times (this doesn't sound like a lot, but considering I haven't worked out ALL YEAR, this is A LOT!)
+ Work out at least 3x per week
+ Lose 4 pounds this month (1 pound a week!)

And to help me with my fitness/health goals, I just bought the calorie and exercise book 
from May Books
You can personalize each book cover. I choose bicycles and this little sayin':
I will be weighing myself first thing in the morning to fill this in:
 And each day has a calorie goal and a food diary....I'm not big on counting calories so I probably won't use that part. I just want to make sure I'm tracking what I'm eating...and that I'm eating healthy foods.
 And the second part has an exercise diary where you write what you did at the gym, and for how long.
 And finally...at the end of the day, you can write your confessions....and check either
1. You met your goal! or
2. Tomorrow's a new day!
Isn't it super adorable! I love how it keeps you accountable...I can't wait to track everything in this little book!

Hope everyone reaches their goals this month!!

16 comments:

P!nky said...

I love May books. I have one as a planner and it's awesome.

That fitness book looks fabulous! Good luck with your goals, I know you'll rock em out.

Jamie K. said...

I think I need one of these journals! I've been trying to get in shape but that may REALLY help me!

Jess Beer said...

The May book is such a great idea to keep track! Love your goals!

Katie said...

I love this! I'm just starting to work out and I think this would be a great way to stay accountable and motivated.

Brittany said...

I love that little May book, what a fun way to keep your accountable to your goals.

Health, Love & Fire said...

I love your may book for workouts and calorie counting! i just bought one for my planner but I love that idea!!! I may just need another :)

Kristin said...

OH MY GOSH, that book is amazing and adorable!!! Such a great idea! I'm excited to see you ROCK these goals! :) Thanks for linking up!

Kayla MKOY said...

I seriously am obsessing over that book!!!! I might need to look into those!! Great goals girlfriend!! :)

Anne said...

A massage and a haircut would make it a good month in my book. And you go girl on your fitness goals. I'm so type A that if I were starting out with some goals, that awesome looking book would totally get me there :) And looking forward to being one of your photo sessions for the month!!

Jordon said...

I LOVE my Maybook! They are so handy and convenient!

WinterBenson said...

Here from the linkup! Love that book! You've got some great goals! Good luck :)

aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I really just really need to hold myself to running so I can drop some lbs!!!

Erin LFF said...

Sooo glad you're linking up with us! :) YAY!- lets rock this month girl! With an adorable notebook like that how could you not?? ;)

JMc said...

I have a May Books planner and I have been really thinking about getting this book too. They are so cute and helpful!

Andrea H. said...

Great goals! My fiance' and I gave up sweets for the Lent season. It was difficult in the beginning, but got easier the longer we went without them. I love the Maybook - very neat! Good luck with all your goals!

Kelli Gilbert said...

such a cute little book! love these goals!