Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Why I haven't been blogging...

Life is busy...
And you would think when life is busy, I would have TONS to blog about...
But the truth is, after a long day/week/month/year...the last thing I want to do is sit down....
...in front of the computer...and blog. 
 I sit in front of a computer 40 hours a week at my day-job... .
 And I sit in front of a computer at least 10 hours a week for my side-job, editing photos..
 So as you can imagine...my blog posts have turned to this:
 Lots of photos....
 With very little words...
 But at least now you know what I've been up to lately....
 Lots and lots of photo sessions...with a lot of good looking people.
Hope everyone has a good week!! 
I'm heading to Memphis for the weekend to visit my family, be back next week!! :)

*Like these photos??? Then PLEASE like my photography page:

9 comments:

Pamela said...

GORGEOUS!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I understand what you mean - sometimes it's the last thing you want to do. I've had that feeling a lot lately!

Erin LFF said...

Busy = good when its doing stuff you love :) You're so talented Jax!

Katie said...

I've been wondering where you have been lately, lady!! You are so talented!! Love all your pictures!

Anne said...

Looks like you've had a lot of excellent shoots lately :)

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

The major reason why I like blogs is because I like to look at pretty pictures :) As usual yours do not disappoint!

Kayla MKOY said...

YOU HAVE been very busy!! But SO so proud of you :)

Allison said...

I love every single one of these shots! Good job girl. :)

Becca Moss said...

Lady, you have some serious talent! All of these pictures are beautiful!!!